Job ID: 289458062
Last Updated: 5/5/2017
Institute for Family Health
Vice President For Talent Acquisition
To work as part of an interdisciplinary team providing direct patient care, consultation and supervision in a collaborative effort to identify and treat patients.
The psychiatrist provides comprehensive psychiatric care, including diagnostic interviews, medication, medication reviews, and therapy to patients. Responsibilities will include the following:
1. Completes a structured clinical interview on all new patients; documents all patient care in electronic medical record
2. Consultation to primary care providers
3. Facilitates ongoing chart reviews to ensure quality indicators are met
4. Conducts educational sessions for mental health clinicians, social services staff, outside agencies and primary care providers
5. Observes the Health Care Systems compliance policies
6. Maintains patient/employee confidentiality in the management of information.
-General Residency in Accredited Residency Program
-Child and adolescent psychiatry fellowship to treat child and adolescent patients
-Board Certified / Eligible or Psychiatry Residency / Fellowship in progress
-Experience with the geriatric population in a healthcare setting, preferred.
-Research, experience, preferred
-Bilingual - English/Spanish preferred
The Institute for Family Health builds an entire organization around one objective, providing comprehensive care to medically underserved patients. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. If you envision an opportunity to directly serve people who need and appreciate all that you have to offer, we are the leading federally qualified community health care network consisting of 27 family medicine practices serving over 90,000 patients in New York city and the Mid-Hudson Valley.
All Qualified Candidates may forward your Resume with salary requirement to Roger Ross, Vice President for Talent Acquisition at email@example.com or call (845)418-9064
View Full Employer Profile