Job ID: 289314130
Last Updated: 7/2/2020
Provider Recruitment and Retention Coordinator
Medical Doctor- OB/GYN
GVHC Location: Stanislaus County
Purpose: The physician is responsible for providing quality comprehensive primary health care services. Care is to be provided from a community oriented and case managed perspective. As a member of both the General and Clinic Medical Staff the physician is to be a key participant in ongoing quality assurance, planning, and community networking activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Direct primary outpatient care at least 40 hours per work.
Comprehensive, ongoing, and family oriented pediatric care.
Compliance with GOLDEN VALLEY HEALTH CENTERS personnel policies, clinical protocols, Principles of Practice, and Physician Assistant Supervision Agreement.
Participate in GOLDEN VALLEY HEALTH CENTERS Quality Assurance and peer review program, including participation on the Staff Performance Audit Committee.
Attend and participate in General Medical Staff meetings and other assigned committee activities.
Maintain active membership in County Medical Society and California Medical Association.
Serve as a physician assistant supervisor and as a preceptor to clinicians in training whenever requested to do so.
1. Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds and push up to 100 pounds (on wheels).
2. Must be able to hear staff on the phone and those who are served in-person, and speak clearly in order to communicate information to clients and staff.
3. Must have vision with or without lenses that is adequate to read memos, a computer screen, personnel forms and clinical and administrative documents.
4. Must have high manual dexterity.
5. Must be able to reach above the shoulder level to work, must be able to bend, squat and sit, stand, stoop, crouching, reaching, kneeling, twisting/turning, fingering and feeling.
1. Graduation from an accredited medical school for allopathic or osteopathic physicians or equivalent.
Training and Experience:
1. Able to obtain California Medical License prior to commencement of employment.
2. DEA Certificate.
3. CPR Certificate.
4. Board Certification within 3yrs. of employment.
Satisfactory completion of an accredited residency training program with Board eligibility or certification in Podiatry is highly desirable.
Satisfactory completion of a residency program.
Provider Recruitment & Retention Coordinator
Golden Valley Health Centers
737 W Childs Avenue
Merced, CA 95341
View Full Employer Profile