Job ID: 289285040
Last Updated: 11/16/2020
Neurosurgeon - Mercy Health Youngstown
Bon Secours Mercy Health
J1 Visa? No
Loan Assistance Yes
Position Type Hospital Employee
Hospital Employed Position.
Mercy Health Youngstown is an integrated health system located in the Youngstown/Warren area. It is a region of Mercy Health (formerly Catholic Health Partners)in Cincinnati, the largest health system in Ohio and one of the largest Catholic health systems in the United States. Mercy Health provides a full spectrum of health care services, including inpatient, outpatient, emergency, urgent care, home care and long-term care. Members are St. Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital, St. Joseph Warren Hospital, St. Elizabeth Boardman Hospital, HM Home Health Services, The Assumption Village, Humility House, and Hospice of the Valley. Learn more at HMpartners.org.
Our community offers affordable quality housing, a lower-than-average cost of living and excellent public and parochial school systems. Many recreational and cultural activities available, including water sports, symphony orchestra performances, golf, professional sports teams and art galleries.
Competitive salary and excellent benefit package available.About Mercy Health
1. Mercy Health employs 34,000 employees and is the largest healthcare system in Ohio
2. Mercy Health Physicians employee 1,400 physicians at over 300 practice sites
3. Mercy Health operates 24 hospitals in two states
4. Mercy Health operates over 100 subsidiary organizations, i.e. SNF's, Imaging Centers, Rehab Facilities, Cancer Treatment Centers, etc.
5. Mercy Health was recently named as one of the top 15 health systems in the US.
This position is located in Mercy Health's Humility of Mary Health Partners Region.This position is associated with the following facilities:
St. Elizabeth Boardman Health Center Boardman, OHContact Information
Contact Name Christine Ruggieri
Phone Number (330) 480-7863
Fax Number (330) 480-3539
Please click apply or email email@example.com
View Full Employer Profile