Job ID: 289115744
Last Updated: 2/2/2022
Internal Medicine Physician
Kaiser Permanente - Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group, P.C.
Physician Recruitment Manager
The Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group, PC (MAPMG) located throughout the metropolitan Baltimore and Washington, D.C. areas as well as the suburbs of Northern Virginia and Maryland is currently interviewing for a Internal Medicine for our Baltimore, Maryland Service Area.
The Kaiser Permanente medical care program is the largest and most experienced integrated health-care system in the country. Established over 50 years ago, our programs continue to receive national awards of excellence. The Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group is a physician-owned and managed multi-specialty group with over 1,600 physicians serving over 770,000 patients at 32 medical centers located throughout the Washington, DC and Baltimore metro areas.
We offer a competitive salary (based on MGMA data), exceptional benefits and retirement packages, paid occurrence malpractice insurance, and the opportunity to attain shareholder status in two years. Living and working in the Mid-Atlantic Region offers you all of the convenience of two major metropolitan areas with easy access to the Chesapeake Bay, Shenandoah Mountains, and Atlantic Ocean. The region is great for families: the local public schools are considered among the finest in the country. Best of all, you are just minutes away from the cultural, historical, and entertainment venues of our nation's capital.
Here are just some of the reasons why 1,500 physicians joined the Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group (MAPMG):
- physician-led and driven practice
- multi-specialty support
- collegial atmosphere
- affiliation with top hospitals
- generous benefits
- shareholder opportunities
- reasonable, predictable schedules
Here are some other great advantages of working with the Mid Atlantic Permanente Medical Group (MAPMG) are:
- Kaiser Signature HMO -100% Paid by MAPMG for physicians and eligible dependents; coverage begins the start of hire
- Dental Insurance
- Life and A&D Insurance- 100% Paid by MAPMG
- Travel Accident Insurance- 100% Paid by MAPMG
- Paid Sick Leave
- Four weeks Paid Vacation
- Short term disability- 100% Paid by MAPMG
- 9 PAID Holidays
- Qualified Defined Benefit (PENSION) Plan
- Supplemental Retirement Plan
- Defined Contribution (401K) Plan
View Full Employer Profile